9.01.2012

Change of address

After much hemming and hawing on my part, the blog previously known as The Primal Screen will now go by Primal Scenes--a minor change, yes, but one to which I've given much thought, and which I've decided is worth going to the trouble of making.  Although there is a plethora of books/sites/articles etc. that go by some variation of "Primal Screen," and so maybe I shouldn't have been bugged by it, the unavoidable evocation of Andrew Sarris's classic The Primal Screen: Essays on Film and Related Subjects has never really sat well with me.  So there's that.  All of you faithful readers have been nothing short of a delight to write for, and I hope you'll find your way to this new version of the site as often as you did its former incarnation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment